Acoustical services include:
- room acoustics
- sound isolation
- noise and vibration control
- acoustic testing
- environmental noise studies
We are also skilled in advanced computer modeling programs such as EASE – Enhanced Acoustic Simulator for Engineers. The EASE software suite provides system consultants with an invaluable set of tools for all aspects of professional practice, from detailed, realistic modeling and simulation of venue acoustics and sound system performance to informative and engaging client presentations, as well as professional data assessment and verification. We utilize Type 1 sound level measuring equipment with current calibration certificates.
Complex audio design services include:
- sound reinforcement
- live concert systems
- mass notification and distributed public address systems
- digital audio and network-based audio solutions
- audio recording and mixing systems
We customize each system to provide proper audio coverage, excellent intelligibility, and outstanding performance for the specific application. We use advanced computer modeling tools such as EASE – Enhanced Acoustic Simulator for Engineers and SMAART to predict proper performance before any products are implemented.
Comprehensive video design services include:
- LED display system
- Video and data projection displays
- HD and 4K production systems
- Digital signage systems
- Distance learning and video conferencing
- Webcast and broadcast suites
- Broadcast Cabling Systems
Video is a powerful medium that tells a story and immerses people into the experience. Technical Design Group assists you to choose the right solutions that broadcasts your message to a local audience or across the world.
Theatrical and venue lighting design include:
- proper lighting fixture selection
- automation and control systems
- power distribution systems
- rigging and catwalk grid systems
- ambience lighting packages
We design lighting systems for a complete theatrical experience. Each system is designed for easy future expansion.
Surveillance and Protection
Security design include:
- video surveillance systems
- video data storage and playback systems
- electronic access control systems
- mass notification
- intrusion detection
Technical Design Group provides security and life safety systems that will meet your protection needs. We specialize in IP security consulting that addresses your building infrastructure for complete access control and surveillance. Technical Design Group will assist in the coordination of these systems and the evaluation of associated systems. Our experience includes video surveillance, card readers, door hardware, sensors, biometrics, panic buttons, intrusion alarms, emergency communications, glass breaks, and motion detectors.
Data infrastructure design services include:
- IT network backbone design
- VOIP and iPTV systems
- CATV distribution
- wireless and wired LAN/WAN
- cabling methodology and standards
Many times your information technology remains an afterthought during the planning and design process, leading to costly change orders or proprietary system solutions which the client must address after the project team is long gone. Technical Design Group takes a proactive approach with proper planning to avoid costly redesigns and many years of operation. Our IT design provides for scalability and future growth while conforming to industry standards, such as EIA/TIA, ISIS, and NEC, to ensure a more flexible design approach and ease of system maintenance after the building is occupied.